Thursday, October 11, 2018

Blog Creating Process

I have used a variety of blog sites for various courses throughout my journey here at Ashford, but I am new to Blogger.com.  I did however find this site easier since I could just link it to my Google account.  The only challenges that I have found with using blogs is knowing what to write and how to best display the creation.  Some sites have a lot of option to make the blogs look less like random paragraphs on the page.  I have used WordPress quite a bit and have never had any issues with that site.  I feel that once you get comfortable in the blog site your can create more and more posts with confidence.  The simple buttons and options to create new posts makes this technology very user-friendly for any level of digital literacy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment